email: onurozcan (AT) cmu.edu
Ph. D. candidate in Mechanical Engineering
M.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Carnegie Mellon University
B.S. in Mechatronics Engineering Program - Sabanci University 2007
Research Interests: Biomimetic robotics, Micro/Nano robotics, Micro/Nano manipulation, Control at the nanoscale
- Water Strider Robot
- Atomic Force Microscope based Nanomanipulation
- Tip-directed, Field-emission Assisted Nanofabrication
- 1. O. Ozcan, H. Wang, J. D. Taylor, and M. Sitti, ''Surface Tension Driven Miniature Legged Robot Inspired by Water Strider Insects,'' Journal of Research of NIST, in press.
- 2. C. Onal, O. Ozcan, and M. Sitti, ''Automated 2-D Nanoparticle Manipulation using Atomic Force Microscopy,'' IEEE Trans. on Nanotechnology, DOI: 10.1109/TNANO.2010.2047510
- 1. O. Ozcan, H. Wang, J. D. Taylor, and M. Sitti, ''Surface Tension Driven Water Strider Robot Using Circular Footpads,'' IEEE Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Anchorage, Alaska, 2010.Available Online
- C. D. Onal, O. Ozcan, and M. Sitti, ''Automated 2-D Nanoparticle Manipulation with an Atomic Force Microscope,'' IEEE Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Kobe, Japan, 2009. Available Online
- C. D. Onal, O. Ozcan, and M. Sitti, ''Automated Tip based 2-D Mechanical Assembly of Micro/Nanoparticles,'' Control from MEMS to Atoms, ed. by J. Gorman and B. Shapiro, 2011 (to appear).
- C. D. Onal, O. Ozcan, and M. Sitti, ''Atomic Force Microscopy based Nanomanipulation Systems,'' Handbook of Nanophysics: Nanomedicine and Nanorobotics, ed. by K. D. Sattler, 2010.