e-mail: varabagi (AT) andrew.cmu.edu
Ph.D. candidate in Mechanical Engineering
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering - UC Berkeley 2006
- V. Arabagi, L. Hines, and M. Sitti, "A Simulation and Design Tool for a Passive Rotation Flapping Wing Mechanism", Transactions on Mechatronics, 2011, under review.
- V. Arabagi, B. Behkam, and M. Sitti, "Modeling of Stochastic Motion of Bacteria Propelled Spherical Micro-Beads", Journal of Applied Physics, 2011, under review.
- L. Hines, V. Arabagi, and M. Sitti, "Free Flight Simulations and Pitch and Roll Control Experiments of a Sub-gram Flapping-Flight Micro Aerial Vehicle", Proc. of the International Conference of Robotics and Automation, Shanghai, China, May 2011.
- L. Hines, V. Arabagi, and M. Sitti, "Control Performance Simulation in the Design of a Flapping Wing MAV", Proc. of the IEEE/RSJ 2010 International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Taipei, Taiwan, Oct. 2010.
- V. Arabagi and M. Sitti, "Simulation and analysis of a passive pitch reversal flapping wing mechanism for an aerial robotic platform", IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. On Robots and Systems, Nice, France, pp.1260-1265, Sept 2008.
- V. Arabagi and M. Sitti, "Simulation and Analysis of a Passive Pitch Reversal Flapping Wing Mechanism for an Aerial Robotic Platform", Proc. of the Adaptive Motion of Animals and Machines, Cleveland, OH, May 2008.